CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back after a 5 month hiatus

(This is from around the last time I post, even though I had my hair cut this past Monday.)


Okay, so I am finally back and this time hoping to stay active with this thing. I figured this is the only way that I am going to keep up with the happenings of my life and have finally gotten to a point where I will devote some very much overdue time to this, myself, and my children. I have had so much happen over the past five months, that it will probably take awhile for me to blog about, but surely I will, for because due to a recent divine intervention meeting in the 0.99c store I met someone who has reminded me of how precious my history in the making is and will be to my future posterity.

0 comments: