CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Start and Going to really do this, this time!!

I am finally going to just jump in and start. I am not going to think about the time, events, and other suchs that have been lost because that is only holding me up. I am just going to dive in and start recording each day from here on out. I pray and hope that as I go about this, I am able to remember those days, events, and such that I did not blog about, so that I may. I have been here before and promise never to re-walk this beaten path again. So here I go!!!!! I am doing this for my babies. I want them to see every facet of my life, not just the one that they see. I want them to know how I feel and how much I love them, even though there are some days that I feel like I fall short of that.

0 comments: