CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year...New Traditions, some old and some not yet born

This is my attempt to keep a journal. I have tried to do it on paper, but it seems that I spend most of my time on here and that it is easier for me to sit down and type it rather than sit down and write it.

This is something that is important to me and have had some great distress over the fact that I have not been able to jot down the things that happen in my family's life on a day to day basis..so here I go.

Today is the first day of the New Year - 2007. I spent most of the day with my sons at home resting and watching movies. This is the second year in a row that I have not had my daughter with me due to her being with her father in New Orleans. It seems weird not having her here, like you cannot celebrate the New Year until she comes home, which is in two days. At that time, we will have the tradition of eating black eye peas, cabbage, and corn bread.

This year I have so much I want to accomplish in my life and my children's lives and with them. First and foremost, you could say that I am a trend setter. I follow no one and am so non-conformist. I do what makes me and my children happy, not what others would want us to do because they just cannot fathom their lives the way I live mine. So with that said and done...here is to a year of traditions whether it is bringing old ones back, starting new ones, or just continuing old ones.

If you have any traditions that you and your family do, by all means post them, but fair warning...they might just become a tradition of ours!!!!!!

Always Susan :0)~
No More and No Less

0 comments: